Acknowledging the hair loss condition and looking for its facts, it is found that hair loss is a common issue that becomes gradual after 30 years of age especially in males. Fortunately, many options exist to treat hair loss. And this article represents some solution you should try.
- A good haircut can hide your baldness that also make you look attractive.
- A person with extreme stress levels faces increase in hair fall. So keep calm and stay positive in order to avoid hair loss. Learn to manage stress through meditation and relaxation activities.
- Certain beauty products for the hair do more damage than good since such products cause hair to fall out. Do your research before using any hair product to ensure its safety for hair health.
- Avoid brushing your hair if it is wet. Because our hair follicles are quite weak when wet, and are more likely to be broken.
- Moreover certain medications can results to hair loss due to the ingredients in them. Although it might seem crazy but medications like FDA-approved minoxidil (Rogaine) over-the-counter treatment and Finasteride prescription pill can really help slow down your hair loss.
- Massaging scalp with coconut oil helps improve blood circulation as it stimulates nerves in your scalp for proper blood flow. Also this enhances hair growth and reduces stress.
- For severe conditions like alopecia, an easy way is to wear a natural looking wig or Hairpiece of high-quality that best complements your skin tone. Wigs are available in both synthetic and human look and touch.
- Deficiency of Vitamin C is also another reason for hair loss. So to replenish your system with strong hair and repair an unhealthy scalp eat fruits like papaya, strawberry, citrus fruits which are the good sources of vitamin C
- Smoking adds to early age hair loss. Quit it.
- For irreversible conditions, you can go for hair transplant that provides the best permanent solution to pattern baldness or receding hairline.
Shedding hair can be one of the key factors of low self esteem. Also our way of living makes us even more susceptible to conditions like hair fall, which eventually results to hair loss. Better is to understand the underlying cause of hair loss and get the right treatment for it.